June 21, 2012
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I import products into the United States?
- How can I learn about foreign product standards?
- How can I learn about import or export licensing?
- I think that my company’s product would be successful in other countries, but I’m not sure how to get started in international business. Is there help for new exporters?
- How can I learn more about my product's or service’s sales potential in overseas markets?
- How can I locate importers, distributors, sales reps, etc. in an overseas market?
- What can Market Access and Compliance (MAC) do to help my business?
- What is the difference between market access and compliance?
- What are some common trade problems MAC can help U.S. businesses overcome?
- What do MAC services cost?
- What is Dumping?
- What is a Countervailable Subsidy?
- How is Dumping or Subsidization Remedied?
- What is the role of the International Trade Commission in AD/CVD Investigations?
- How can I learn more about filing a petition?
U.S. Embassy N'Djamena
Avenue Felix Eboue